Pokémon Trading Card
Game Rights the Raid Boss
A new way to play Pokémon TCG has come to your home!
Using some cards that you can print on the official site and applying very special rules, with the participation of up to 4 players competing at once to beat the Dynamax or Gigantamax Raid Boss card.
This fun new way to play TCG will put each player to use only 2 real Pokémon cards from any expansion you want to be able to battle this huge Pokémon, as the leader has an impressive amount of Health Points you will be able to attack it multiple times during your turn!
Requirements to play:
There are 2 ways to play, physical and digital, personally I like the physical form even if that means printing the support cards and the great Dynamax or Gigantamax card. You can find everything you need here:h
But if you want to play the digital version you can do so through this link:h
The materials on the website consist of:
- ▶3 Copies of the Pokémon Raid Boss Card.
- ▶1 20-Card Deck with Boss Pokémon attacks.
- ▶1 5-Card Support Deck.
- ▶4 Out-of-Combat Counters (KO).
- ▶1 Special Game Cover/Playmat.
- ▶ Damage Contators and 1 Coin.
- ▶Nally each Player will be able to play with their 2 favorite Pokémon Cards from any Expansion.
Are you ready for the Great Pokémon Battle?